Saturday, November 06, 2004

Proximal

too close for comfort.
gimmie some room.
you make me into someone else.
what do I do to you?

you bring out my worst,
my chilling blood thirst.
make me burn inside,
but you know where I hide.

you're too close.

i see you've found another,
what a surprise, it is my brother.
doing to him, what you did to me.
is he blind as I was, or can he already see?

escape the mind rape.
remember your self.
do what you want,
but i fear for your health.

too close, you're in my home.
now i long, to feel alone.
or safe, secure, no impending threat.
is it all in my head? I'll take that bet.

time for a change

Before one must die,
we could simply fly,
to go out and try.
Without being so high.

if again our paths cross,
we'll have something to toss,
instead of our lunch,
for an unsettling hunch.

proximal enemy
you used to be a friend to me
now you're waiting for the end to be
if you don't change, you're sure to see,
the evil that's inside of me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home