Sunday, June 08, 2008

rant rant rantity rant

I sometimes forget that i am a human being,
I think of myself more as a mind than a body.
Not that my body is hideous, but it seems to be distraction from intellectual matters.
Universal times zones, zones based on sun size, then a planet zone based on orbital year or seasonal year etc, Maybe that's the block in space exploration; if gravity is different on mars(for example), and space and time are related in that increased gravity increases subjective time passage in relation to a standard earth gravity at sea-level(or whatever, never finished my degree), and vice versa.

Heck, even a tiny planet could, for example, feel regular to us, but we would seem to be moving either remarkably fast or slow.
***
I came back five minutes later and read the last line, no idea, one moment...

I see, I went way off-topic. But I do feel sometimes, like mind is impenetrable,
Like those people that receive neurological damage resulting in the inability to speak coherently.
Maybe they understand perfectly well, and, as anyone would, take advantage of their situation. I am not saying these individuals do not deserve diligent care, but simply, i can't blame them for trying to make the best of a good thing. Nurse pinching, jacking off inappropriately, holding out for the sexy sponge bath nurse.

...
What the fuck am I even thinking about, god damn drugs, so fun, but so weird sometimes.
-Agent of Truth

UPDATE: The following day; I do not remember writing this post at all. (Fixed some typos) Some of the thoughts expressed are clearly mine, but I do not remember writing this. Valium affects memory. I will in time more thoroughly discuss the topics within. Transhumanism, mmmmm.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home