Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ups and downs.

Try not to dwell.
Try not to say.
Try not to feel.
Move on, move on.

Keep moving to move,
The path becomes blurry.
You can get lost,
In too much of a hurry.

***

I don't know .
I don't know.
Ebb or flow, shrink or grow.

***

Who am I, I wonder. Am I a good person? How would one discribe my personality. If I were to read of myself in a book, what would I think of my character. Would I frustrate myself? Would I be so bored with the character that I was unable to finish the book? Would my actions and motivations seem clear from a narrator's perspective?

***

Doubt and uncertainty. These seem integral to me. If I knew, or was certain...
Nevermind, I'm certain I know some things. Fairly certain...

***

What do I want?
What do I need?
I want a drink.
And I need to pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home