Tuesday, November 09, 2004

drop

I talk to much with nothing to say. Once everyone's up to speed, where do we go?
Race further? Talk faster? The words have run out. Well, that's not true, there is more, but there's doubt. I've said all my sane, but i can't let you IN-. I'm afraid more that I'm right than I'm wrong. My extreme ideas don't seem to belong in any conversation, that I've already had.

So where do they go, these ideas that flow. Best left unsaid, they rot in my head. The ideas grow stranger, even to me. Am I a person, or am I a tree? I've lost my self, but i don't know if I want me back. Maybe the new guy is on the right track. Forward I go, into the great unknown. Feel the abyss, watch the plot twist. The sky is an ocean, is there something i missed?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home