Sunday, November 28, 2004

revelation scramble 1

the body is a cage for the mind,
but your soul lives between your heart and throat.
Our bodies are our vehicles.
The head is like the radar dish.
the three components of the mind are;
the logical brain,
useful for calculation or rationalization,
the 'soul'(or heart)brain,
mediates between the other brains,
power distributer,
producer of dreams?
and the last brain,
the 'shit' brain,
basic impilses,
eat drink fuck sleep
this brain has little respect for others.
____________________
i determined this by putting my hand behind my head,
i determined it felt as thought it was above me,
as opposed to behind me.
Yet, with my hand behind my back,
i had the distinct sensation that my hand was behind me,
definetly not above me.
Did i mention i was high?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home