Sunday, November 14, 2004

stream of thought

I sit content, no need to vent.
Think of dirty rhymes, and the schemes they ride,
looking deep inside, i'm empty i find.

i fill with despair, but i don't really care,
i don't pull out my hair, i've already been there.
In time i will find, where i left my mind,
somewhere behind, so i could unwind.
this bliss makes me piss,
and everything miss,
and everything miss,
and everything miss.

Hayden wrote a song,
I like to sing along,
'bout the movie buscemi made,
'bout the mind games that we play,
with ourselves...

i need to forget...

need somethin' to forget...

need somethin'...

What the hell happened? Am i that drunk.
Man, I need to lighten up or something.

How many times have i died?

Have I done anything remarkable with drugs in my blackouts.
Wishful thinking, but super-human?
I felt like i ran fast once with some psychedelics.
some day I'll try some cool experiments,
controlled environments.
quality drugs.
I don't really know what i hope to accomplish.
I feel like someone in the matrix, that doesn't know.
almost. Like I'm missing something, something is just like,
out of sight? out of mind? out of reach? maybe not...
I must explore.
I cannot explain it.
I must sleep, the amitrip's are kickin' in.
K O R I T F W
\m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home