Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Thought Knot

Can a thought become a knot?
Tangled and obtrusive,
______________________
I wonder what 'normal' people occupy their minds with.
It seems like whenever i talk about something half-way interesting that isn't total bullshit, people tune out. I think it's cool that time may not be as we understand it. I think it's cool that their are forces beyond our understanding. I think deja vus and coincidinces are freaky-interesting. The mind is the most mysterious force in existence as far as i can tell. Who gives a fuck about now, what about the future? Am i losing my mind, or am i finding it? I'm tired of explaining and complaining and refraining and disdaining. I forget what else i did though. A disc i did throw. Leaping into snow. Hiking through the trees. Just shooting the breeze. It seems my innocence was lost. But, perhaps, insight was gained. Or maybe fear. Or loathing. Or las vegas. Hard humour to follow i guess, but that's me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Agent of Truth said...

well, if you understand me, can you explain to me why i'm so afraid of bugs?

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home