Wednesday, August 10, 2005

dreamm logg

first, i dreamt i was watching waking life
i think i dreamt that i fell asleep watching it.
then, i woke up
i was in my bed, but the couch that is normally beside me was gone
after adjusting my eyes, i look around the room,
everything was gone, even the tile on the floor.
i look in the next room,
all the half-finished insulation that is normally there was gone,
the washer and dryer are gone
the toilet is gone
the basement is ready to be refinished.
i go upstairs to find out how this could've happened
my dad is particularly snappy with me
how could my basement be so altered while i slept?
the time when i went upstairs was 8:27pm i believe.
then, i woke up again,
i checked, this time the couch IS beside me,
everything looks normal,
i try to shake off the bizarre dream,
i scratch my stomach and realize i have a bug bite
upon further inspection, it seems i have a number of them,
in fact, my entire left side is borken out in hives
i put on a shirt and head upstairs,
maybe if i ignore this terrible rash, it'll go away i think
probably slept funny, that's all.
when i get upstairs, my mom is putting lotion on her hands
i mention that i woke up all hivey
i show her my stomach, which now looks quite remarkably bad
it's as though my skin is burning off, or i am decomposing,
my mom touches a very large 'wound' which hurts,
i'm not sure if i could feel that it hurt, or if i could see the damage she had done.
then, i woke up
this time, i really woke up
i realized i hadn't actually been watching waking life, but that this dream series
ressembled a very central theme to the movie.
that life is but a dream and we are already dead.
i was a little distressed, but so far, nothing frightful has occurred.
i knew more details about why my dad was snappy and what my family was saying right after i woke up, but i think i was still dreaming too. ugh, weird stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

10:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your writing.

also i'm glad you'll be attending school again this fall, best of luck.

9:24 pm  
Blogger Agent of Truth said...

thanks
i could use a little luck

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home