Thursday, September 26, 2013

I've been cutting back on my alcohol intake.
It seems to be going well enough.
Still having some on my nights off.
But not as often as I could.

Trying to stay positive.
Still living in my parents' basement.
My lady has expressed interest in having another child, which sounds great, but we both agree our circumstances aren't the best at the moment.
But we're pushing thirty...

I feel like I dropped the ball somewhere along the way.

I don't have any great ambitions for myself it seems.
Is that the weed?
Probably. But then again, I used to have big plans, and I smoked then too.

Am I too passive and accepting of my lot in life?
Or do I want too much?
I try and be happy in the now, spending time with my son, my family, occasionally my friends.
But am I dooming my future self by enjoying myself now?

This monologue is muddled.
I don't even know how I feel, let along how I should feel.

You make your own way in life I guess.

I think I'm ashamed of myself, for not doing more with what I had.
Or have.

On that note; I'm going to wrap this up and email my boss to see if I can work my hours.
Be well,
K O R I T F W
\m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home