Friday, January 23, 2009

Sober Nap Dreams

I've run out of marijuana. That hasn't happened for months. I just took an afternoon nap, I was dreaming about Chinatown in Vancouver. I had traveled west for a day trip from somewhere in Alberta. We(me and the lady) were walking around for a while, we seemed to be near a sort of marketplace. We went for a walk, about two blocks out in a straight line. The crowd thinned almost immediately, and it looked more like a warehouse or industrial district. I guess we were following a friend of hers that we had come to visit to their place.

While we were there, she became quite distracted. Maybe we were getting a place to stay for a while, and she was taking a nap. For some reason anyway, I decided to try and get back to the market. I can't remember if I lost something, or if I had seen something interesting, or if I just didn't like where I was. When I had walked about a block and a half, I could see the market, I thought; how will I find my way back? I won't be able to remember what shop to walk behind for two blocks. Then I thought; what if someone wanted me to leave her alone. I turned around and started to quickly head back to where she was. I woke up then.

I had a sort of feeling of dread when I got up, though, I don't know if that was the dream, or because I have to work soon. I've never been much of a precog though, so, I probably shouldn't worry about the literal situation in the dream. But what of the meaning? Am I too much of a loner? Am I lost in an almost foreign land? Should I just stick with the lady, make sure she's not in any danger?

We'll see I guess. Well, I will see, and I'll let you know what I saw.
K O R I T F W
\m/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home