Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stream of thought

Well, that was fun. I've barely slept for days now. I spent two nights in a row with my lady friend. With the ice already broken, we sort of picked up where we left off a few days ago. Much less alcohol consumption, more talking.

She wants me to go visit her for New Year's. I'm not sure what my schedule is, but I'd like to go. I really enjoyed my time with her. She's a fairly nervous person as well. It was funny, she said she was somewhat relieved when I didn't go down for a weekend last time I flaked out, because she was nervous about it. I smiled, because of course that's why I didn't go. Two peas in a pod she said.

We went to a local bar on Christmas Day, it was so packed, you literally had to wait an hour at the bar to get served. It was like 3 or 4 people thick all along the bar, so there was no getting around it. We didn't stay long. She said "You should come hang out with me" and I immediately said ok to that. It's funny, after a few days with little sleep, you'd think I'd be glad to get to my own bed. But no, it seems half-empty now.

Had an episode of vaso-congestion in that troublesome region. Quite painful. It passed quickly enough, over a few hours. Felt like the need to urinate initially.

Special thanks to theloadingdock for her sound advice. I guess I'm not a robot after all.

Now, I've got some new things to think about. May random find you well. I'm off to bed.
\m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home