Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dreams

I had two dreams when I took a nap this evening.
I was visiting with an old friend of mine, one that now has a kid with another on the way.
In my dream, one of her kids, the youngest(as of yet unborn) was very tiny. About the size of a cell phone, or slightly larger. The other child, slightly older, looked different than he currently does in reality.

Both of the children looked sick, almost fake. Like the baby in Trainspotting. The mother seemed oblivious to all of this though, smiling and showing off her ill-looking babies. I felt sick I believe.

The next dream, I was with my lady-friend, and we were visiting a relative of hers, I believe it was her uncle. When we got there, I was somewhat shocked to find that there was a larger lioness in the living room. The lion sort of grabbed my hand with it's mouth, but didn't bite, because my lady was able to calm the lion quickly, as she(the lion) seemed to recognize her. She called for her uncle, and we could hear him out in his workshop or shed in the backyard. Looking out the window, there was at least one other lioness.

I had the distinct impression that there were three lions, all female, kept as pets at this place. They seemed extremely docile, almost as though they were stoned on weed, but still projected an air of power. I was not afraid of these lions per se, as I remember calmly petting them, but I still thought of that lion that attacked the lion master, maybe it was the magician guy. Either way, the footage where he's telling the big cat to do something, and the cat looks at him, the guy gets a little upset and cracks a whip or something, and the cat just pounces.

What do these dreams mean, I cannot say. Even that they mean something at all I can't say for sure. Still, interesting dreams, with vivid images, even now, hours after I woke up.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home