Monday, September 05, 2005

dream blog

whirlwind,
as i was drunk before i went to bed.
i remember doing something, trying to finish something,
my mom kept asking me if i was ready to go to the coffee shop,
i was getting annoyed,
actually, somewhat panicked.
as though what i was doing was important.
another part of the dream session
i'm outside i think,
somehow my hair catches on fire
perhaps i am smoking and it is windy,
people look and point and tell me
the appear alarmed
i try to pat the fire out with my hand
after a few tries, i get it all
not before it reaches the top of my head.
releaved, i go inside for a beer,
once inside, i can hear a sizzling sound,
my hair is melting, and burning me like grease
dripping on me
i run towards a bathroom to dunk my head in some water
i wakeup before i get there

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane! It's Geraldo
Geraldo Rivera is so many things: journalist, adventurer, preserver of 70s mustaches.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a horse racing system site. It pretty much covers horse racing system related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have a horse racing system site. It pretty much covers horse racing system related stuff."

ha i'm sorry that's really funny.

also it really sucks how people adverstise in your comments section.

10:17 pm  
Blogger Agent of Truth said...

no joke, those ads are weird,
although, i do actually have crohn's disease, so that's kinda cool.

2:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha yes i know, this is lisa.

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home