Wednesday, September 24, 2008

drunk-talk

I stopped drinking for a while.
A short while, mind you, but I stopped.
I didn't drink at all yesterday.
The day before, just finished off three small drinks from the bottle.

I sound like an alcoholic.
Just three drinks, hardly a stagger!

Today, I called in sick.
I felt like shit, my head was full and ringing.
I still feel it, but now I'm drunk.
So that million-bucks feeling is overpowering the pain in my sinuses.

I'll probably end up at a clinic tomorrow.
I might work regardless, if I wake up still buzzed.
And being that it's three am, and I'm still drinking, and working for eleven, I don't see how I could wake up one hundred percent sober.

Call in sick again, go to the doctor. Get some antibiotics.
Get the shits, eat soup, recover.
Something like that.

My head hurts.
Dehydration?
Entirely possible; I haven't trusted the tap water since the bathroom sink started to smell. Maybe I'm, just paranoid, but maybe our water is bad. Time will tell. I drank all the pop. No mix left, so this has got to be my last drink. Not really, but it will be. I may even save some for breakfast.

that's it for now, go to bed.
\m/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home