Sunday, September 14, 2008

the sentry and me, and also the void

the sentry and the void
a perfect analogy
for the anamnesis I have come to know

I reinstate the amnesia
but it doesn't take,
for me at least

I can still remember
fleeting thought it may be
my reflection upon the abyss

my infinite regression
a dangerous obsession
the search for truth is tearing me apart

the serum swallowed
the placebo effect
convince myself that I'm wrong
so we all can go on

i must be crazy
but aren't genius and insanity
two sides of the same coin?

can I use and not abuse this knowledge?
do I even have a will of my own?
Or am I pre-programmed and executing as designed.

ignore the possible implications
continue as you were
reality is real
for everyone

even me

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home