Sunday, September 14, 2008

drunk-talk

I feel so full of potential
I'm afraid to admit it
But I'm some pretty hot-shit

It's like, I can feel there is something within me
Some greatness, I don't know yet if it's a song or a story,
or just some deed

But I feel it.

I get down on myself, because I seem to be at a standstill.
Not advancing toward my higher purpose, possibly procreation.
Who knows, maybe it's an assassination.

Here I write
And I hope someday I might
write something worth reading
and even verbally repeating

something that rings true
and makes you feel alive
something that gives insight
a reason to survive

I dig deep and keep on moving
ever forward through the storm
to find and light the future's path
elevating the norm

my self i use and sacrifice
i am such a useful device
the time I'm given, I must use well
to hold at bay, the horrors of hell

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger the loading dock said...

hi- i found your meanderings...i am really touched by what you write here, esp as you remind me a lot of someone i really care about. you seem to have a great mind. just remember we're all afraid of failure & equally, of producing greatness. the whole responsibility thing and fear get us in the ass, but as i saw from this posting - you got it. so just do it. and stop the drinking & drugs. just be clear & you'll be just fine.

2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home