Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shift

I shifted.

I went from being focused on my genitals to like, science again.

You know how it is, for a month or so you masturbate every chance you get, 3 times a day if possible. Then you just lose interest, like you got all that backed-up fluid out of your system, and now can resume normal life. You feel a little embarrassed because you were so irrational for a while, but you're back now.

So now, I'm less concerned with my future, and more concerned with OUR future. Humanity's. Maybe that's not the shift. Maybe I went from looking to the future, to looking to the present.

Anyway, I felt the shift. It was like a lightening of mood. A loss of desperation. A clarity of mind.

So now, it's like; "Lighten up man, you're bumming me out".

I wonder; is my speech slipping? Am I too informal? Or is it necessary to be profane from time to time? Cut out the 'OK's and 'alright's. I don't do a lot of 'ummmm' and 'uhhhh' -ing, but that's more about public speaking than word choice.

Remembering now. Myself as well as my environment. Feels like I've been cut off from part of my memories for a while, and only recently reincorporated them into my psyche. I wonder why that is.

Neural pruning perhaps. Increasing my brain's efficiency. Just thinking about it gives me a mind-boner.

I'm going to have to start work on a few projects. Project Green Dragon for sure. Project Weed-Egg needs to be clarified, but it's probably ready to go. Adding Project Morning Glory to the to do list might be an idea. Project Seeds and Project Pods can wait as far as I'm concerned. I just named these now, so don't be surprised if you don't know what they're all about.

I might take a walk later, I like the smells of Autumn.

K O R I T F W

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home