Saturday, October 04, 2008

stream of thought

I had a dream while napping this evening. My brother was home for a visit. We were discussing video games. I can't remember much else now.



I've been lurking online only briefly these past few days. I've been feeling pretty frustrated as of late. I get short with my family, though I am usually able to keep it internal. Sometimes it just seems like every question someone presents me is designed to make me have to think and speak clearly about.... *cough* *cough*



Fuck that.



My paycheck was a little lighter than usually this week, on account of my missing work due to illness. Now, I have no money for recreational alcohol. I...



Terms like 'ECHELON' and 'Total Information Awareness' and 'Data-Mining' are forcing themselves into my head. Am I being monitored?


The art of distraction comes in handy yet again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home