Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Switch Back(Downshift?)

Ok, so maybe I misread that.

The situation, not the post. Maybe I was still high from last night, or the coffee was extra stimulating, but already, just a few hours later, Ive lost my luster. Karma perhaps, for improper conduct?

I don't know! FUCK! This is frustrating!

If free will is an illusion, than bravo mr. magician, because I'm fooled.

***

Theremin's are pretty cool. Maybe I'll try and pick one up. Maybe just a talkbox for the ole git.

Some Wii points for sure. Fore shore...


... no robot parts but robot hearts. Shut down emotions chip.

Often-wrong Soong, what would you do?


I'm such a nerd.

flip-flop. Stop typing mid-message. Should I do it? Can I pull it off? I know it won't kill me, but, but.... but something anyway.

There, I did it. Well, usually I just disappear in a bottle for a week until I'm in the clear, so, I guess this is an improvement. Now I can disappear into a bottle guilt free! Yeah right.

Star Trek TNG, those were the days. Smoke a little weed, never bad tripped, so not scared of acid or pcp. No bills to pay, still in high school. Not a whole lot different than now really, just more social. And more naive, innocent, and blissfully ignorant.

That was back before I picked apart reality, looked behind the curtain. I feel the lightning sneaking up on me. Have to be careful what I say I guess.

Ok, so maybe I've had too much coffee and I'm a little paranoid. Talking about projects earlier, maybe I shouldn't have capitalized them as though they are important and code words. That's all I need, some suit coming over and asking me question about Project Green Dragon, fucking waste his time, I'm sure he'll be pleased about that.

Over sensitive to sound now. Damn, and I was doing so well.

Presently, I sigh, and give up. I surrender to my choices, and prepare to face to consequences.

My heart beats too fast for a moment, sound startling me more than it should. Medication follows.

Placebo effect felt instantly, ahhh, relief is coming. Eat some bacon, delicious.







Ok, the bacon jokes are awesome, and I totally understand. But this bacon salt is a video I found on my way to Mr. Gaffigan's Bacon tirade, and I must say; I am intrigued.

I hope that the border patrol doesn't have a link to my blog when I try to enter the United States next. But back to Bacon. Yes, I capitalized it.

So this Bacon Salt appears to be a real product. I am surely going to have to keep an eye out for it. They say on the website that someone tried it with ice cream. I had bacon with ice cream once. I was at McDonald's and noticed the 'make it bacon for 49 cents' sign, and decided to order the cheapest thing there and 'make it bacon'. So, I ordered a small cone, probably vanilla, which was about 50 cents at the time, so the whole thing cost me just over a dollar. It was pretty good, the hot and cold, salty and sweet, the co mingling of the normally opposing flavours in artificial harmony.

Wouldn't it be freaky if you walked through a dark area of your house with a drink, and something fell in, but you didn't notice until the end? Like an earwig, or some horror-movie alien thing? And you only noticed when it hit your lips. Or maybe you didn't notice.

I guess accidental ingestion is what I mean is freaky. You suddenly realize you ingested something other than what you intended to. Perhaps some unknown substance with unknown effects. So you wait, terrified, to see if you live through the night.

Is it dark in here?

I think I'm going to have to order this Bacon Salt online.

Now I'm getting sluggish. No more placebo.

Reading about video games now. Winding down for sleep.
Have a good one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home