Wednesday, October 08, 2008

thing-king hoard

Ok, so, after my 'good luck as of late', of course, I became vomitously ill. Nothing too unpleasant, aside from the strong taste of bile. I wasn't even that drunk (or so I thought). I also made a nice pyramid pattern on the floor with my empties. With a full pyramid, it'd be a shame to bring home another bottle of whiskey Maybe just a few beer (...coholic) to boost the other stuff. I hope that comes. Little yellow fives. Supposed to be en masse, but even if I got like half or a third of what I was going to, I'd do alright. Get ready to wake up confused! "Isn't it like 8pm? What happened?" Anterograde amnesia. The WD is pretty shitty too, must not increase dosage too far. I guess whatever happens is all good.


I had a dream recently, not sure when, but recently. I was waiting in line at a cafeteria or restaurant, trying to buy some pancakes. They were on plates, with a side of bacon or sausage, I can't be sure which now, maybe either. I seem to recall getting closer to the pancakes, even picking up a plate, even a fork and knife. But I don't recall eating them. Maybe a bite of bacon. Did I drizzle the syrup? I don't know anymore, what was a dream, and what am I now imagining because I'm hungry. I remember meal hall at university. I think I transposed meal hall with the cheap bench tables from middle school. Sounds like a dream now, maybe that's why I was confused.


I think middle school used the same tables as elementary. I just had a flash of me going through the elementary school line, all old and beardy like I am now. Sounds like prison a bit, but more pleasant.


Is this what I want? An end to decision making? No more choices? That doesn't sound right. But then again, is free will even real? Do I have a choice now? If I had a steady supply of interesting things to do, would I be satisfied with that? Pointless speculation. With a changing mind, one's interests would inevitably change, and one would inevitably find what they are doing to no longer be as satisfying as it once was. That's like infinity. After you've done everything, what do you do for fun? That's probably why we aren't permanent, because we'd go all evil.


This is more bullshit, there's no way to do everything. If the universe is constantly increasing in complexity, we should never run out of new things to do. How do I explain the evil in the world if people should have stuff to do? Well, I don't know, I guess evil is more complicated then just getting bored with goodness. I'm satisfied with the 'I don't know' answer, for now at least.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger the loading dock said...

Hi- Life has a lot to offer, keep walkin' through & you'll see the other side. Thanks for the Tokyo Bike Parking Tower link. You've completely propelled the community project! THANK YOU, again!! I was totally stuck & now totally in action. Do you want to be part of the team on this?

9:05 pm  
Blogger Adam said...

Interesting thought-- that evil is a kind of boredom. Not sure how true that is, but it's certainly intriguing to think about.

12:35 am  
Blogger Agent of Truth said...

old news though. "Idle hands are the devil's play-things". Thanks for visiting though.

11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home